Saturday, December 14, 2013

DIY bead wreaths and photoframes

Hi folks! I normally give time between posts but this was something I had to post straight away! I met my friend Janaki yesterday and she handed me a challenge along with a bag of "junk beads" as she called them. What will you do with these she said; and do a different something for Christmas as homework. Like 
Mr Spark in Noddy I said "It's a challenge! I love it!" So here is a look at what she gave me


and some junk of my own... So what should I do I thought and riffled through my junk baskets...


and came across these bag handles. Out came my glue gun and I made this wreath for the season


Here is another one


Makes a great photo frame as well!


Show me your Christmas wreath!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */