Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bangle pouch

Been busy, busy with work. So I have here an extension of the previous post - a bangle bag I made real fast for a gift of some lovely bangles from Damini that lovely store. I used cloth backed felt and for the first time used magnetic clip clasps or whatever you call those. There are some lessons to be learnt here and some changes to be made which I will incorporate these changes in the next one.


This is so very easy to do, just cut a length of felt and fold and trim for the flap. That is not the best trim ever so that needs fixing. Below right you can see the magnetic clasp and here are those pretty tanjore bead patches which I have attached since this is a gift. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */